Tuesday, June 16, 2015

New Alternative Metal Wedding Bouquet Designs

Tonya has been busy coming up with lots of new metal wedding bouquet designs; today we did a quick photo-shoot with my lovely niece : )   I think we got some pretty good shots; this was the first time I have taken photos with a real model--it was a good time...there was champagne, strawberries, & lots of laughs...
copper steampunk alternative bridal bouquet
These new bouquets that Tanya are making are beautiful!  I love that she is taking the original idea & running with it; she is combining flowers with the metal & crystals--I probably would never have tried that--but I love the look.

copper trailing wedding bouquet
I absolutely love these long, trailing creations; this one is absolutely dripping in crystals; in person it sparkles with every move...
golden roses trailing bouquet
I even admit that I like the gilded bouquet--not something I would have ever tried ; )
gothic bridal bouquet
 And the Goth designs; love!

black gothic wedding bouquet
Love the chains & the black roses!

copper steampunk alternative wedding bouquet
And love the new copper creations!

trailing metal bouquet white goth
So pretty; painted aluminum with crystals & real dehydrated roses.

Feathers with metal?  Yes!
copper bouquet pearl unique
 And; love the look of the pearls with copper : )  

There are more; I will share soon...these will be available on Etsy at: 
It was a fun day; the girls played dress-up & took pics, the boys went to the gym, chased the birds, & sat outside on lawn chairs until we were done : )  

More pics to come, along with some metal projects this week.

Amber