Thursday, January 1, 2015

Wodapalooza Miami Trophies

For the 2nd year we were asked to create custom awards for the Wodapalooza Fitness Festival in Miami, FL.  We really wanted to step it up this time; & I love the final result!  These are really different from anything we have done before & perfect for the event.
Custom Metal Trophies created for the Wodapalooza Fitness Festival 2015 in Miami.  www.refinerii.net

Honestly; I can't believe I sent out pink colored metal, lol--I am not a pink fan myself: but I do love the way the colors pop against the black background.

Custom Trophied created from metal for the Wodapalooza Fitness Festival 2015.  www.refinerii.net
These awards are made from steel; painted black with accents of polished & colored aluminum.

The event takes place in a couple weeks--I hope they like them as much as I do : )

Amber