Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Custom Industrial Steel Trophies with I-Beam & Cable

Last week we shipped out a set of custom steel trophies for a company in Alabama.  They requested industrial, yet professional and here is what we came up with : )

Josh did the design on the cut parts & I did all the welding/fabrication.  I think they came out great!  Josh has turned into quite the designer; it's awesome to be able to share some of the workload : )

Another design by Josh that was part of the set...

They also requested something with a rose for the ladies: I think this is the first time I have ever welded up something with a flower on it, lol.  I normally steer clear of anything literal; especially flowers, but I think this looks pretty cool.

This week, we are working on designs for a gaming tournament, another Hacker trophy for the UK, a sign, & lots of other stuff; stay tuned for updates : )

Amber