Monday, December 8, 2014

Tower Crane Trophies

Just a quick share of some trophies that magically got built & delivered last week while I was in Mexico ; )  Thanks to Josh for keeping things running while I was gone : )

These cuties are 13" tall & built from steel.  We wanted to make a stylized crane to match the 80th anniversary logo for the Idaho AGC.  

So much fun!  These will be presented later this week at the annual convention Gala dinner & auction.  I hope they like them as much as I do : )


In the works for the next couple months; 70 battle axes, more hacker medals & trophies, lighted trophies for Apex Gaming Series Super Smash Bros tournaments, a couple signs,  a ton more trophies & hopefully some new jewelry : )  I should go on vacation more often, lol: things seem to happen while I'm away ; )   Stay tuned: Mexico pics coming soon.

Amber