Friday, December 12, 2014

Refinerii Bridal Boutique

Earlier this year, I was overwhelmed with trophies, custom orders & bridal bouquet orders: I thought about just nixing the bridal portion of my online shop, but a friend suggested I have someone take over that part of the biz.  Well, after thinking it through, I put a little announcement on Facebook & got a great response!  Who know so many talented ladies would want to help me out!  After interviewing quite a few, I chose Tonya. 
Copper wedding bouquet with crystal & flower accents
Today, she stopped in to show me some of the new creations & we did a little photo shoot: loving some of the new looks she is coming up with!

Aternative Bridal Bouquet made from copper

I'm so glad that I can still offer the bouquets as part of the Refinerii brand; without Tonya stepping in, I would have had to turn down a lot of brides; it's a win win situation for us : )

Alternative Bridal Bouquet made from copper with natural feather accents

You can see more Refinerii Bridal creations on the Etsy shop; RefineriiBridal and also on FaceBook at RefineriiBridal.  Check it out & gives us a like (if you like).

Amber