Thursday, December 12, 2013

Monarch Moto Trophies

Just wanted to share the latest trophies; these are for Monarch Moto; a new company out of Southern California that is sponsoring a Motocross Invitational this weekend.
They requested something classy, but still bad-ass; liked the idea of wings & wanted to showcase their logo; this is what we came up with... a substantial trophy at about 18 inches tall: made from aluminum, steel & acrylic
Details include the Monarch Moto taglines around the base of the trophy; & a star to match the logo : )  Eat, sleep, ride, repeat, F the Risk, Wreck less Ride More, etc....check them out on Instagram & Facebook for some really cool clothing & accessories--I'm debating on some holiday gifts myself ; )
This was a fun project; I'm really happy with the way they turned out--I hope they are as happy with them as I am : ) 

-Amber-