Friday, March 5, 2010

First Friday; tonight in Eagle

Please Join Us...
First Friday in Eagle, March 5th: 5--9 pm
Stop in at Galerie Belle Ame to see a collection of my large outdoor sculpture, including the Machine, Serenity, & a cute new piece I like to call Mohawk. There is quite a collection: eight unique pieces; one that stands 15 feet tall!

I'll also be introducing a new line of jewelry; combining industrial hardware with romance.... Materials include light bulbs, pearls rhinestones, bits & pieces of old jewelry, fuses, gears, clockworks, & some very special chandelier crystals that I brought back from Italy... I'll be there all evening with Kevin to visit: stop in & say hi--we have lots of big projects coming up & exciting news to share: so come enjoy a glass of wine with us!!
Galerie Belle Ame is located at 179 South Eagle Road, parking is available at Albertsons across the street.
Hope to see you there!!
Amber